Monday, September 14, 2009

From a Galaxy Far, Far Away


Four years ago, I wrote an article called 11 Tips To Surviving a Day Job With Your Creativity Intact. Chris Dunmire posted it on the Creativity Portal website and it took off around the Internet.

I'm linking to it here because if it was helpful four years ago, it may be helpful still. If you happen to click the link before Chris has a chance to change my byline, you'll notice I was writing under a different name. Don't let this throw you. A day job is a day job no matter what you call yourself.

By the way, Creativity Portal is a great site, with or without me. Have fun exploring!

Oh yes, one more thing. I found today's picture on another lovely site featuring flying fractal art balloons. Want some inspiration for making money at what you love? Visit Sky Dyes. I have no vested interest in this business. I was just looking for something that looked like it landed...

...from a galaxy far, far away.

No comments: